If you’re interested in joining our panel and taking part in clinical trials, we know you’ll want to have a clear picture of what’s involved.
The steps to taking part on a trial:
• Submit your application – we’ll review and contact you to ask more questions or we will invite you for an induction session
• Your induction session – a tour of our unit and a chance to ask any questions
• Choosing a study – which studies are coming up and what may be suitable for you
• Your screening appointment – understand the trial you’re interested in and find out if you’re eligible to take part
• You’ve been screened – what happens next?
If you have any questions ahead of your induction visit, there’s no need to wait until you come in, just give us a call: 0330 303 5000
What’s involved when you apply: